- $20 Half day (9:30 - 12:30 or 12:30 - 3:30)
- $35 Full Day (9:30 - 3:30) BYO Lunch
- Morning/Afternoon tea will be provided
- $20 Thursday night (7:00 - 10:00 pm)
- Max 8 persons per class
- Bookings essential (Payment upon booking and 24 hours notice is required or class fees will not be refunded)
- BYO Sewing Machine or $5 per hire
These small classes are a chance for you to bring along your own project to work on or choose from our extensive range in the shop. We are here to assist you and cater for every skill level, from beginners to professionals.Midnight Madness
Once a month on Fridays (refer to newsletter for up to date information)
7:00 - midnight
Bring along a plate of treats to share at 10:00All-Day Stitching
- Once a month on Saturdays (refer to newsletter for up to date information)
- 10:00 - 4:00 pm
Learning the fundamentals of patchwork in the form of traditional blocks. You will learning how to use the three main tools of patchwork, Rulers, Cutters and Boards. Your finished sampler product is made up of 9 different blocks using different techniques.
There are specialized classes on offer please read through our newsletter for more information or contact us with any questions.